L333 wanted please

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by jabula 7749, Jun 22, 2015.

  1. jabula 7749

    jabula 7749 jabula

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2011
    Messages:
    716
    Likes Received:
    70
    Location:
    port elizabeth
    Hi all

    2 years ago I bought 5 baby L333 with a heavy price tag
    I looked well after them with the hope ill end up with a pair.

    Well I ended up with 5 females and are urgently looking for a male!!

    If you have or know anybody who have L333 please let me know

    Thanks

    Charles
     
  2. Guest




  3. Lizid

    Lizid

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2010
    Messages:
    1,652
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    ah man that sucks Charles I hope you come right, I have only seen one once, before... Good luck
     
  4. Reedfish

    Reedfish Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    13,311
    Likes Received:
    3,714
    Location:
    UK
    Hope you manage to track one down.
    I have read that with fish, you need a random sample of 7 to be reasonably assured of getting a pair.
     
  5. OP
    jabula 7749

    jabula 7749 jabula

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2011
    Messages:
    716
    Likes Received:
    70
    Location:
    port elizabeth
    Will keep that in mind Reedfish
    Thank you
     
  6. TALS

    TALS

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2011
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Greenside
    Hi Jabula, I had a group of 10 unfortunately I lost them during a power outage.
     
  7. TALS

    TALS

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2011
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Greenside
    Will keep you in mind if I see any for sale.
     
  8. guillaume

    guillaume

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2014
    Messages:
    541
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Pretoria eats garsfontein
    googled it and went to both my local fish stores didnt see it will ask them if i pas agen if they will get soon
     
  9. OP
    jabula 7749

    jabula 7749 jabula

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2011
    Messages:
    716
    Likes Received:
    70
    Location:
    port elizabeth
    Thanks for all your help!
     
  10. guillaume

    guillaume

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2014
    Messages:
    541
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Pretoria eats garsfontein
    whent to 3 petshops some didnt even know i was asking for a fish^^
     
  11. OP
    jabula 7749

    jabula 7749 jabula

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2011
    Messages:
    716
    Likes Received:
    70
    Location:
    port elizabeth
    Hahaha,thanks for your help!
     
  12. Broder

    Broder

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,020
    Likes Received:
    34
    Location:
    East London
    As a matter of interest, how often and how many zebra plecs are imported into SA? Has anyone successfully bred them here?
     
  13. OP
    jabula 7749

    jabula 7749 jabula

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2011
    Messages:
    716
    Likes Received:
    70
    Location:
    port elizabeth
    I dont think anybody can say how many are imported
    One of our local lfs here just got 3 L046 about 1,5cm long.they are so tiny and that for R2000
    Altum have a couple a large 6.5cm ones for sale
    I would love some L046 but the price tag is just to high
     
  14. TALS

    TALS

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2011
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Greenside
    1.5cm is tiny, I'm hoping to breed my colony this year.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - L333 wanted please Forum Date
Tiger King Pleco L333 Jungle Aquatics Jun 12, 2022
Wanted: Plecos L144, L201,L333 Wanted/Swop/Freebies May 5, 2022
L333 fry Breeding May 10, 2021
Wanted: Odyssea power supply wanted Wanted/Swop/Freebies Apr 28, 2026
Wanted: Canister filter Wanted Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jan 12, 2026
Wanted: Rainbows wanted Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jul 3, 2025
Wanted: Killifish wanted Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jun 7, 2025

Share This Page