Not loads of freshwater planted stuff ... still some nice ideas. Only its mother could love that face. Fishing is not allowed ... Are watching them or they watching us? Hello ... so happy to see you. Need more pics .. https://photos.app.goo.gl/KdX7fHfascV9o8WJ7 Later Ferdie
@f-fish Thanks for sharing your photos When I go on a holiday/business trip, the first thing I google is "is there an aquarium in ...... city"?
Yeah and it sets the tone for the rest of the visit to that city. Glad you guys liked the pics .. always good to get back home and see what you have actually taken photos of on a big monitor ;-) Later Ferdie
Is that a real crocodile in the background?? Very interesting to see though! I've never been out of the country before, so seeing other aquariums like this must be very exciting!
doubt it .. probably just a shadow of a shadow. Any travel is a privilege - being able to do it multiple times with a hobby back home as a partial objective is pure luck. Later Ferdie