Kimberley Aquarists..... please help.....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Cheetah, Dec 11, 2012.

  1. Wickets

    Wickets Scalare

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2012
    Messages:
    238
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    Primrose East
    I'm glad I decided to retire up here. I've got the cream of LFS's right on my doorstep, the water seems to be OK for fish, and it is not a problem to sell all I can produce.
     
  2. Guest





Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Kimberley Aquarists please Forum Date
Kimberley aquarists General Discussions Apr 8, 2011
Northen Cape (Kimberley) Bloemfontein members... General Discussions Dec 17, 2013
Hornwort in abundance!!!... if you want some... come fetch......(Kimberley).... Planted Tanks Jul 7, 2013
Edenvale Aquarists JHB Aquarists Jun 14, 2020
RSS Feed 15-Gallon Fish Tank Perfect For Beginning Aquarists RSS Feeds May 18, 2020
Any Aquarists from Cape Town here? General Discussions Nov 6, 2018
Responsability as aquarists General Discussions Aug 16, 2018

Share This Page