Kawasaki ZZR 400

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic chat' started by amandar, Nov 8, 2013.

  1. amandar

    amandar

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2013
    Messages:
    207
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Koffiefontein Free State
    Sorry I know this is a all fish forum but does anyone maybe know where I can find a Kawasaki ZZR 400 1992 model N Series caborator? Urgently looking for one pleeeeaaaaasssseee.

    :confused: :redface:
     
  2. Guest




  3. Michael11

    Michael11 Buttikoferi

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2012
    Messages:
    1,131
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Pretoria(hatfield) and Benoni
    Try the bike hospital in jhb.
     
  4. Willem

    Willem High fin Pangasius

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Messages:
    755
    Likes Received:
    15
    Location:
    Pretoria
    I sold my 400 ZZR for 7 thou the other day. I'll see if I still have the oke's nr he used it for spares to fix his.
     
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  5. OP
    amandar

    amandar

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2013
    Messages:
    207
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Koffiefontein Free State
    Nooooooo Willem!!!
     

Recent Posts

Share This Page