Hi Guys, As the title suggests, I recently got engaged last Sunday and very happily have chosen the right woman.( well she likes my fish hobby at the very least haha) I was wondering if there is anyone within the Cape Town area that knows of relatively nice venues for a couple on a bit of a budget? We going through wedding ideas at the moment, nothing has been set in stone as yet Any ideas would be great!
Congrats. Try Driftwood in parklands, nice out side venue and food use to be very good. Havent been there is a while.
Too bad Oudtshoorn is so far away , got married almost 2 months ago at Surval , stunning place . I know there is a venue on your way from Worcester to Cape Town a few km before the tunnel , not sure what the name is but was also a very nice place and a lovely view