Jebo Tank

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Marius, Jun 5, 2012.

  1. Marius

    Marius

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Edgemead
    Hi guys

    I have attached a short clip of my Jebo tank. I have just cycled the tank and have the following fish in it:
    • 3 x Oto's
    • 2 x X- ray Tetra's
    • 1 x Dwarf Gourami
    • 3 x Guppy's
    I will slowly stock up with fish as it matures more

    [video]http://www.youtu.be/fGEq86M3JsI[/video]
     
  2. Guest




  3. Ryno

    Ryno Kenaal baber

    Joined:
    May 19, 2012
    Messages:
    4,022
    Likes Received:
    50
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Nice i like the look of it :) must add more x-ray tetras
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Jebo Tank Forum Date
Planted Tank - My 1.2m Jebo Full tank shots Jul 21, 2020
Jebo Fish Tank General Discussions Sep 15, 2014
Help with setup of tank and jebo R3100 filter setup KZN Fish Club Jun 30, 2014
tank jebo General Discussions Mar 22, 2012
My Jebo and Malawi tank Full tank shots Jun 15, 2011
Planted Nano 40L Jebo Members Systems Jan 19, 2026
Jebo R338 Members Systems Jul 30, 2022

Share This Page