1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

Java Fern (Lots)

Discussion in 'Livestock Classifieds' started by Gregorian, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregorian

    Gregorian

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2010
    Messages:
    174
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Kraaifontein, Western Cape
    Hi. Does anyone have Java Fern for sale in the Northern suburbs. Looking for a lot. Thanks
     
  2. Guest




  3. jpvd007

    jpvd007 Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2011
    Messages:
    1,040
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Dunsborough, Westen Australia
    I was at a LPS today and apparently there is a shortage of stock only very small ones available from suppliers. do any sponsors in CT want to correct my LPS please and tell me is not so I really would like some too.
     
  4. Gert Combrink

    Gert Combrink

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2008
    Messages:
    1,786
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Protea Hights, Brackenfell, Cape Town.
    @Gregorian, contact me. I do have some for you - we can talk.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  5. Hotdog

    Hotdog

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2012
    Messages:
    67
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Cape Town
    @Gert you still have java ferns?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  6. len.weideman

    len.weideman Planted tanks intrigue me

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Messages:
    421
    Likes Received:
    33
    Location:
    Cape Town
    I am also looking for some java ferns and java moss. Anybody?
     

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page