I'm back!!

Discussion in 'The Planted Tank' started by Sean J, Aug 6, 2013.

  1. Sean J

    Sean J

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,835
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Randburg JHB
    Hi TASA! I am back! Officially as a sponsor! If you need anything, or any help with regards to planted aquariums, just shout!

    If you do not know who I am, or what The Planted Tank is, here is a very brief overview.

    I am a hobbiest at heart. I have always had a love and passion for planted aquariums, and I got tired of not being able to find the products I wanted, so I started a small company and started doing it myself. I believe, first and foremost that education is the key to this hobby. Educating the stores, as well as the public on plants, procedures, products, etc... This is why I do talks whenever I get the opportunity to do them. It helps the end user, at the end of the day.

    The products I import are the following:

    Aqua Design Amano product (ADA)
    Tropica Fertilizers
    Anubias aquarium plants.

    Thanks for taking the time out to read my scribble!!

    Sean Jefferis
    The Planted Tank
     
  2. Guest




  3. hviviers75

    hviviers75

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Messages:
    4,789
    Likes Received:
    196
    Location:
    Brakpan
    Hey dude,

    Welcome back as a OFFICIAL sponsor. You are the main dude on planted tanks.

    Glad we got you in the HOBBY man.

    :party:
     
  4. oscar freak

    oscar freak

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    3,655
    Likes Received:
    56
    Location:
    Kensington Jhb
    welcome back,i'm still holding your disc hostage till i get my crypts lol
     
  5. OP
    Sean J

    Sean J

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,835
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Randburg JHB
    What crypts? :p
     
  6. Wyvren

    Wyvren Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2011
    Messages:
    2,549
    Likes Received:
    21
    Hahaha Welcome back Sean! Thanks for all my awesome plants :p I got the Echinodorus vesuvius this weekend, its looking awesome already!
     
  7. oscar freak

    oscar freak

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    3,655
    Likes Received:
    56
    Location:
    Kensington Jhb
    [​IMG]these
     
  8. OP
    Sean J

    Sean J

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,835
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Randburg JHB
    Those sold out long ago dude... I could only bring in 6 and they were the first plants to go.

    @Wyvren - Pleasure! Glad you like them! they grow pretty quickly too!!
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  9. richardnuss

    richardnuss

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2010
    Messages:
    148
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Paulshof - JHB
    Great to hear @SeanJ the plant side of the hobby is growing at a rapid rate. See your site is down, are you trading from another url or physical address that we can come visit?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  10. oscar freak

    oscar freak

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    3,655
    Likes Received:
    56
    Location:
    Kensington Jhb
    just my luck,hopefully someone will be sharing soon
     
  11. OP
    Sean J

    Sean J

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,835
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Randburg JHB
    Sorry @richardnuss - I am a wholesaler only. The website is down due to an upgrade, which should be done in the next few weeks! Apologies for the inconvenience.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  12. Zoom

    Zoom Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    8,469
    Likes Received:
    119
    Location:
    Jhb- Fourways
    Its been a long time coming... glad to have you back on board.
     
  13. OP
    Sean J

    Sean J

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,835
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Randburg JHB
    Why thank you kind sir...
     
  14. Altum

    Altum Sponsor

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2008
    Messages:
    1,102
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    CAPE TOWN 7441
    I read and understand your scribbles...:noworry:
    Now keep in touch
     
  15. OP
    Sean J

    Sean J

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,835
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Randburg JHB
    Thanks bud! It was nice catching up with you at the expo! I'm actually heading down to the cape tomorrow. If I get a gap, it would be cool to chat.
     
  16. Jenn

    Jenn Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2011
    Messages:
    2,245
    Likes Received:
    26
    Location:
    Johannesburg, Kensington
    Welcome back :D
     
  17. OP
    Sean J

    Sean J

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,835
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Randburg JHB
    Thanks!
     
  18. dash

    dash

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2013
    Messages:
    3,194
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    Durban
    Welcome welcome welcome back. Looking forward to your trip to Durban.
     
  19. OP
    Sean J

    Sean J

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,835
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Randburg JHB
    Me too! But can't get hold of the man! I will keep trying!
     
  20. dash

    dash

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2013
    Messages:
    3,194
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    Durban
    Please do. If you are stuck let me know.
     
  21. Frans jc

    Frans jc

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2012
    Messages:
    127
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Heidelberg GP
    Welcome back Sean, thanx for what you do for this hobby!
     

Recent Posts

Share This Page