I think this might work......

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Cheetah, Dec 12, 2012.

  1. Cheetah

    Cheetah Retired moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2009
    Messages:
    2,715
    Likes Received:
    124
    Location:
    Kimberley ( Northern Cape)
    In transferring snail infested plants to my showtank..... I have taken to chuck them into the swimming pool for about 3 hours and then rinse them thoroughly in the pool water before taking them to my display tank...... Do you think this will rid the leaves of snails (and eggs) and will it be effective??.....
     
  2. Guest




  3. f-fish

    f-fish #unspecified

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2009
    Messages:
    9,642
    Likes Received:
    2,260
    Location:
    JHB - Randburg
    maybe if you use hth in the pool but not sure the 3 hours would be sufficient ... I would rather wonder what else you are taking from the pool water into the fish tank
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - might Forum Date
RSS Feed Aquarium Air Pump: How It Works and Why You Might Need One RSS Feeds Jun 14, 2020
RSS Feed Why buying a large aquarium might be better RSS Feeds Mar 12, 2017
Good Friday might end bad... General Fish Discussions Mar 17, 2016
Fish tank Mycobacterium might cost you a limb General Discussions Sep 3, 2013
MTS Strikes again, Might aswell answer some questions Planted Tanks May 31, 2013
5.5foot tank I might buy soon General Discussions Sep 3, 2012
Might switch 60L and 150L occupants. General Discussions Apr 4, 2012

Share This Page