HI I Need a cheap tank

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Corne, Feb 3, 2012.

  1. Corne

    Corne

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Messages:
    611
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Villeria
    As the heading indicates ,I need a cheap 3 foot or 2 foot to house the malawis as I am going to drain the 4 foot to get holes made for a sump and petstop is going to add braces and I need a sturdy stand made
    I have nightmares of the tank bursting or the stand collapsing
    I will take any tank cheap even if it is patched, scraped, ugly this will eventually become a sump

    Pretoria area
     
  2. Guest




  3. Willem

    Willem High fin Pangasius

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Messages:
    755
    Likes Received:
    15
    Location:
    Pretoria
    the one I have to expensive.......??????
     
  4. OP
    Corne

    Corne

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Messages:
    611
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Villeria
    Too pretty and R450 ? Ja a bit steep for a temp tank
    And you are way to kind
     
  5. Firefly

    Firefly Pleco

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2010
    Messages:
    2,333
    Likes Received:
    33
    Location:
    East London
    hat sort of filter are you currently using? Could just use a large bucket.
     
  6. OP
    Corne

    Corne

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Messages:
    611
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Villeria
    Slim kind lol what an brilliant idea
     
  7. azurekoi

    azurekoi Loaches & Gobies

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2010
    Messages:
    4,077
    Likes Received:
    61
    Location:
    Pretoria
    @Corne
    Kit Kat cash and carry.... 80liter tubs for R30 bucks.... got one on my back stoep as a pond.....

    Cheap enough?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  8. Firefly

    Firefly Pleco

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2010
    Messages:
    2,333
    Likes Received:
    33
    Location:
    East London
    I love the shops plastic ware prices! Going to get another one tomorrow.
     
  9. OP
    Corne

    Corne

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Messages:
    611
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Villeria
    Thanks dudes R30 you say lol cheap enough anytime
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Need cheap tank Forum Date
Need a cheap light General Discussions Oct 17, 2016
100L tank needed General Discussions Jun 15, 2026
Plants needed! Aquatic plants Dec 23, 2025
Wanted: Aquatic plants needed! Wanted/Swop/Freebies Dec 23, 2025
5ft tank cracked bottom panel... Newer bigger DIY help needed Anything DIY related Sep 22, 2025
Wanted: Tetra Canister filter tap/valve needed Wanted/Swop/Freebies Mar 18, 2025
Guppy breeding and selection guidelines needed please. Breeding Feb 14, 2025

Share This Page