Hello

Discussion in 'New members' started by perry41, May 4, 2016.

  1. perry41

    perry41

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2016
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    He guys, nice to see such a big aquatic community in SA. Just going to introduce myself here. I live in JHB in the Jetto (Glenhazel). I have a 1200 liter(including sump) aquarium and i have a asian arowana, indo tigers and some awesome plec species. I build the tank, sump, frame, plumbing and wood work on the tank. I am no pro but i did my best. Currently working with my cousin Damien Sousa De Gouveia on the aquascape. Other than that I have been in and out of the hobby for about 10 years. I have had Cichlids and Royal Knifes for years but had to sell them when I moved up from pta. So yeah thats my story.
    If anyone wants any more info about hardware on the tank feel free to reply to post.:)
     
  2. Guest




  3. pHish_man

    pHish_man Discus

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2011
    Messages:
    1,402
    Likes Received:
    50
    Location:
    Somerset West
    Welcome to TASA

    Pics are always appreciated..........
     
  4. WadeSmith

    WadeSmith

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2016
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Welcome to the community @perry41, hope you enjoy it here as much as i do. I also recently joined a few months back and have really gained a lot of knowledge from the people here. Please share some pics, will be nice to have a look at your fish. What types of pleco's do you have?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  5. MariaS

    MariaS Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2015
    Messages:
    8,740
    Likes Received:
    3,581
    Location:
    Klipriver, Midvaal
    Hi and welcome to the forum

    Yep, we love pictures!!!!

    We also have aros and datnoids, nice fish
     
  6. GBB

    GBB

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2016
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Molteno
    Welcome
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Hello Forum Date
Hello New members Mar 17, 2025
Hello Again New members Sep 14, 2022
Hello! New members Sep 12, 2022
Hello fish freakers,new one here New members Aug 5, 2022
Hello everyone New members Jan 15, 2022
Hello everyone :) New members Jan 10, 2022
hello.its good to be back New members Oct 28, 2021

Share This Page