Going marine need to find my fish a home please!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wanted/Swop/Freebies' started by Lparisi, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lparisi

    Lparisi

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2012
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello all :) I am going into marine and now need a home for my tropical fish. Please PM me for more details and we can arrange something if you are interested. I have a couple of fish here is what I have with the approx. size 1 Red Top Lwanda (10cm), 1 Frontosa (9cm), 1 Phenochilus Tanzania (7cm), 6 Copadichromis azureus (5-10cm) and 3 Morrey eye (6cm). Here are some photos so you can see what my fish look like! Thanks Let me know!

    20130702_192006.jpg

    20130702_191920.jpg

    20130702_191901.jpg

    20130702_191853.jpg

    20130702_191851.jpg
     
  2. Guest




  3. sarf

    sarf

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2009
    Messages:
    677
    Likes Received:
    5
    Location:
    Cape town
    pm sent..think these fish must come back to your supplier.lol
     
  4. Jay

    Jay

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2012
    Messages:
    471
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Boksburg Gauteng
    Hi there ,where are you based. I'm keen on the frontosa. look at my thread I posted on my frontosas, id like to eventually get him/her in there. Thanks
    Regards , Jason
     
  5. Jay

    Jay

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2012
    Messages:
    471
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Boksburg Gauteng
    and are you looking to part with the rock structure? or are you looking to keep it for marine. The tank really looks good:)
     
  6. OP
    Lparisi

    Lparisi

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2012
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi Jay I am In Cape Town!
     
  7. OP
    Lparisi

    Lparisi

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2012
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thanks but the rocks are going to a friend already sorry about that!
     
  8. Jay

    Jay

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2012
    Messages:
    471
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Boksburg Gauteng
    haha damn a lil too far for me to drive haha. The fish look really good, I hope they find great homes
     
  9. MarcF

    MarcF

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2013
    Messages:
    196
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Hi, I would be interested in those rocks in the pictures if you willing to part with them :)
     
  10. ATV

    ATV

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2013
    Messages:
    168
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Would those fish work in a planted set-up?
     
  11. OP
    Lparisi

    Lparisi

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2012
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    Unfortunately Malwais are not plant fish, they tend to rip up the plants so I don't think so man!
     
  12. OP
    Lparisi

    Lparisi

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2012
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    Marc PM sent!
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Going marine need Forum Date
Advice needed for going over to the Marine side of things. Beginner Discussions Nov 19, 2013
Going from marine to tropical Community Tanks Oct 4, 2010
What makes an easygoing aquarium? General Discussions Mar 14, 2021
Help me stock a new easy going 5 foot tank Community Tanks Feb 12, 2021
pond going green Ponds Sep 16, 2020
Tiger barbs going dark? Diseases Jun 18, 2020
Oi whats going on here!? FOTM Jul 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page