Gimme gimme gimme!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by windfire, Jun 9, 2011.

  1. windfire

    windfire

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2009
    Messages:
    1,150
    Likes Received:
    13
    Location:
    joburg and pretoria. i cant travel to pta everyday
    ok in particular the first but the second is a rose tail and he's nice as well but i really want the first i would take out a loan to bring him in he's gorgeous:bigsmile:!!!!!!!! check it @Vis

    fwbettashm1307735998.jpg

    1-8.jpg
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  2. Guest




  3. Jimmy

    Jimmy Son of Poseidon

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2011
    Messages:
    361
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Pretoria East
    Hehe the second one looks painted.

    I would love to have one of those for breeding purposes. Guess I have to wait until I'm done with university.
     
  4. Vis

    Vis Gerhard

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2009
    Messages:
    6,130
    Likes Received:
    132
    Location:
    Rustenburg
    I would also love that purple butterfly. Not a very big fan of the rose tail look.
    Yeah maybe one day we will have quality like that freely available.
    Would actually have loved to get some of those dragons altum brought
    in some time ago.
     
  5. Wyvren

    Wyvren Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2011
    Messages:
    2,549
    Likes Received:
    21
    Those are lovely! Im also not a fan of the rosetails either. Ive seen some really beautiful CT's at my LFS. I just dont have the space for more right now (neither do I have the money for another tank :p)

    Altho I am looking for 5 females. Anyone know who I should speak to? Looking for either plakat or CT females, preferably in dark or jewel tone colours.
     
  6. OP
    windfire

    windfire

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2009
    Messages:
    1,150
    Likes Received:
    13
    Location:
    joburg and pretoria. i cant travel to pta everyday
    mmmmmm the metallics are awesome. im a sucker for the copper and gold tones the metals. that purple would cost a fortune to bring over just the $100 dollar bid on him is outa my league and then theres shipping and all that jazz. gaaaa Aquabid is evil
     
  7. Anine

    Anine

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2011
    Messages:
    421
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    Pretoria
    beautiful!!! saw the prettiest metallic silver in a LFS a while ago. I nearly brought him home but he seemed poorly so passed him by.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Gimme gimme gimme Forum Date
Air pump.. just how important is it... Please Gimme advice Beginner Discussions May 31, 2011

Share This Page