1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

[FS]: Various fish, Randburg

Discussion in 'Livestock Classifieds' started by JonathanS, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonathanS

    JonathanS

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2012
    Messages:
    110
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    Fish for sale​
    Common Name
    Various fish ​
    Scientific Name
    Various ​
    Size of fish
    Various ​
    How long have you had the fish?
    Between 0.5 - 4 years ​
    Location
    Randburg ​
    Shipping or Collection only
    Collection Only ​
    Price
    Negotiable ​
    Photos and description
    Work is seriously talking about sending me to work on a project in Shanghai for something between 6 months to a couple of years. I don't have anyone to look after my tanks and fish properly, and so I need to find them new homes.

    I'm sure I will leave out something here, but going from memory I have the following:

    • 2x medium sized green terrors
    • a redtail botia
    • a skunk botia
    • quite a few of SAE's
    • an ancistrus or two
    • a couple of zebra loaches
    • a black angel

    The green terrors and botias I have had for years. The SAE’s, ancistrus, zebra loaches and angel I got from @Zoom in the middle of last year. All are healthy and in great conditions.

    Photos if requested
    ​
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  2. Guest




  3. slayer

    slayer

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2009
    Messages:
    865
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    Gauteng, Edenvale
    Hi,

    What d you want for all the fish?
     
  4. OP
    JonathanS

    JonathanS

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2012
    Messages:
    110
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    @slayer - your message box is full.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  5. OP
    JonathanS

    JonathanS

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2012
    Messages:
    110
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    Sorry to sound a little vague. I bought a bunch of fish from Zoom in the middle of last year and I didn't count them properly when we transferred them. They are in my smaller tank, which is a 270l high tech planted tank and some of the guys like the ancistrus aren't so easy to spot in among the vegetation. I often see a ancistrus, but I don't know if there is more than one.


    I did a quick count last night:
    4+ Siamese Algae Eaters
    2+ Chinese Algae Eaters
    1+ ancistrus
    2+ zebra loaches
    1 black angel (a real beauty btw)


    In my big tank I know I have:
    4 large oscars (although there are a couple people interested in them already)
    2 medium green terrors
    1 redtail botia
    1 skunk botia


    To be honest, I have no idea what 2nd hand fish are worth, and my main objective is to get these guys into good homes. So make me an offer.

    NB: I would prefer it if someone took all the fish from the smaller tank, as it is going to be a mission to try catch just 1 zebra loach for instance, and I would far rather do it in one go.
     
  6. slayer

    slayer

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2009
    Messages:
    865
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    Gauteng, Edenvale
    I am prepared to take all the fish. I have cleaned out a few messages from my inbox. thank you.
     
  7. Nick

    Nick Nick

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2010
    Messages:
    308
    Likes Received:
    10
    Location:
    Cape Town
    is there any hi-fin ancistrus?? i am willing to pay transport
     
  8. OP
    JonathanS

    JonathanS

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2012
    Messages:
    110
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    @Nick - no it's not a hi-fin ancistrus. Sorry.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  9. guppy

    guppy

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2012
    Messages:
    66
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    boksburg
    hi
    do u still have any left that i can take over from you
     
  10. guppy

    guppy

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2012
    Messages:
    66
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    boksburg
    hi do you have any fish still available.
     

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page