1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

[FS]: siamese algae eater, durban

Discussion in 'Livestock Classifieds' started by WMDavies, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WMDavies

    WMDavies

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2011
    Messages:
    90
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Hillcrest, Kzn
    Fish for sale​
    Common Name
    siamese algae eater ​
    Scientific Name
    - ​
    Size of fish
    6cm ​
    How long have you had the fish?
    3 months ​
    Location
    durban ​
    Shipping or Collection only
    Collection and Shipping available ​
    Price
    R50 each ​
    Photos and description
    True siamese algae eaters for sale. Have 10 in my 4ft tank. Looking at selling 7 of them. ​
     
  2. Guest




  3. Miller

    Miller

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2016
    Messages:
    308
    Likes Received:
    24
    Photos?
     
  4. OP
    WMDavies

    WMDavies

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2011
    Messages:
    90
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Hillcrest, Kzn
  5. OP
    WMDavies

    WMDavies

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2011
    Messages:
    90
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Hillcrest, Kzn
    Photo attached.
     
  6. RKali

    RKali I just want your wood..

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2016
    Messages:
    253
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Northern KZN
    I am looking for 6, but they're not exactly identifiable in that photo.. Any chance of a close up of the fish and not the tank shot?

    Kali
     
  7. OP
    WMDavies

    WMDavies

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2011
    Messages:
    90
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Hillcrest, Kzn
    They are true siamese algae eaters. Believe me I know what I'm talking about. I took forever to find the correct ones.

    IMG_20160409_065541.jpg
     
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  8. RKali

    RKali I just want your wood..

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2016
    Messages:
    253
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Northern KZN
    Look good.. I was looking for 6, but as you have 7, it would be bad to leave 1..

    As for shipping, I'm in Hluhluwe, area code 3960.. Time freight have been the best at overnight shipping in this area, the others tend to say only on a Friday, and then only deliver on Monday or the following Friday.. Not sure who you are comfortable with and have good experience with.. We can go to PM to discuss further details there if you like?
     
  9. RKali

    RKali I just want your wood..

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2016
    Messages:
    253
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Northern KZN
    @WMDavies
    Are the fish still available? I haven't heard back, so just wondering if all is ok?

    Eagerly waiting :)
    Kali
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  10. OP
    WMDavies

    WMDavies

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2011
    Messages:
    90
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Hillcrest, Kzn
    Sorry I wanted to try find a local buyer first as don't want to put the fish through the stress of being shipped overnight. If don't come right i'll go that route.
     
  11. RKali

    RKali I just want your wood..

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2016
    Messages:
    253
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Northern KZN
    I see.. Thanks for the response..

    Kali
     

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page