1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

[FS]: Panda Cory / Clown Loach / Red Rainbow, Hillcrest, KZN

Discussion in 'Livestock Classifieds' started by WMDavies, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WMDavies

    WMDavies

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2011
    Messages:
    90
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Hillcrest, Kzn
    Fish for sale​
    Common Name
    Panda Cory / Clown Loach / Red Rainbow ​
    Scientific Name
    - ​
    Size of fish
    various ​
    How long have you had the fish?
    +_6 months ​
    Location
    Hillcrest, KZN ​
    Shipping or Collection only
    Collection Only ​
    Price
    - ​
    Photos and description
    My tank is a bit overstocked due to my fish breeding. Looking to sell around 10 - 15 panda corys, one large male red rainbow and about 2 or 3 clown cloaches. Around R15 each for panda corys and R30 each for clown loaches and red rainbow R50. ​
     
  2. Guest




  3. Gareth

    Gareth Angel Freak

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2009
    Messages:
    2,339
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Potchefstroom
    Hi @WMDavies

    I am very interested in your panda corys, would you be willing to ship overnight to me?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  4. OP
    WMDavies

    WMDavies

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2011
    Messages:
    90
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Hillcrest, Kzn
    I would prefer the less stressful method for them of preferably being collected in Durban from someone who lives in kzn. I have about 25 panda corys in my tank as they have bred on numerous occasions.
     
  5. Gareth

    Gareth Angel Freak

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2009
    Messages:
    2,339
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Potchefstroom
    I understand, hope you find good homes for them, but if you change your mind let me know
     
  6. bees

    bees

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2010
    Messages:
    175
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Alberton, Johannesburg
    I'd like a few corys.
     

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page