1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

[FS]: CO2 cylinder and regulator, Cape town

Discussion in 'Equipment Classifieds' started by sa-shooter, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sa-shooter

    sa-shooter

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Cape-Town
    Hardware for sale​
    Title
    CO2 cylinder and regulator ​
    Location
    Cape town ​
    Shipping or Collection only
    Collection Only ​
    Price
    1000 ​
    Photos and description
    Hi, I have this 2kg CO2 cylinder and regulator for sale. The current valve is leaking when open, I just never got around to changing it to a turn valve like I was supposed to in the fist place. Im perusing a different hobby so have no more need for it. I would like to get R1000 for it. Collection in Cape town, Northern Subs

    [​IMG]

    SAS
    ​
     
  2. Guest




  3. OP
    sa-shooter

    sa-shooter

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Cape-Town
  4. OP
    sa-shooter

    sa-shooter

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Cape-Town
    bump. Im open to offers

    SAS
     
  5. OP
    sa-shooter

    sa-shooter

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Cape-Town

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page