1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

[FS]: ADA YAMAYA ROCK R75 / KG - can post if not in kzn, Hillcrest, KZN

Discussion in 'Equipment Classifieds' started by WMDavies, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WMDavies

    WMDavies

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2011
    Messages:
    90
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Hillcrest, Kzn
    Hardware for sale​
    Title
    ADA YAMAYA ROCK R75 / KG - can post if not in kzn ​
    Location
    Hillcrest, KZN ​
    Shipping or Collection only
    Collection and Shipping available ​
    Price
    R75 / kg ​
    Photos and description
    I have 16kg ADA Yamaya rock for sale


    Can post if not in KZN



    Warren - wmdavies81@gmail.com - 0824803783

    I have 16kg ADA Yamaya rock for sale

    Can post if not in KZN

    Warren - wmdavies81@gmail.com - 0824803783 I have 16kg ADA Yamaya rock for sale


    Can post if not in KZN



    Warren - wmdavies81@gmail.com - 0824803783

    ​

    IMG_20140608_194016.jpg
     

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page