Freshwater Aquarium DVD?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ruan, Aug 30, 2010.

  1. Ruan

    Ruan Wooden Spoon

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2009
    Messages:
    695
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Sunninghill, JHB
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a Documentary following fish species that can be found in the home aquarium in their natural habitat. Does something like this exist and if it does, where can it be bought?


    Any input would be appreciated. Google turned up with a few fakes and few lame weekend projects but nothing down to the point.
     
  2. Guest




  3. Nirv

    Nirv Trachelyopterus

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2010
    Messages:
    466
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    Cape Town southern suburbs
    I'd also be really interested in something with this kind of content, not necessarily a DVD though.
     
  4. OP
    Ruan

    Ruan Wooden Spoon

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2009
    Messages:
    695
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Sunninghill, JHB
    Same here, I really want to see some bettas in the wild.
    Yup, DVD not necessary.
     
  5. 10i

    10i catfish-a-holic

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2010
    Messages:
    329
    Likes Received:
    13
    Location:
    East London
    Have you tried downloading videos from YouTube? I know this is not what you are looking for, but it might be your only option for the moment.

    Hope you find a solution!
     
  6. OP
    Ruan

    Ruan Wooden Spoon

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2009
    Messages:
    695
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Sunninghill, JHB
    I cant Youtube from work :(
     
  7. rlowe

    rlowe

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Simons Town
    National Geographic - Jewel of the Lake and Equator - Rivers of the Sun.
     
  8. OP
    Ruan

    Ruan Wooden Spoon

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2009
    Messages:
    695
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Sunninghill, JHB
    Thank you, I'll check it out. The closest I've seen was on the "Life" series of DVDs.
     
  9. Vis

    Vis Gerhard

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2009
    Messages:
    6,130
    Likes Received:
    132
    Location:
    Rustenburg
    BBC weird nature: Bizarre Feeding.
    Has a few things about arowanas, archer fish and a few other.
     
  10. fshygirl101

    fshygirl101

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2010
    Messages:
    235
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Secunda
    Sera the cd
    its not a documentary its a program but its got alot of info
     
  11. Lizid

    Lizid

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2010
    Messages:
    1,652
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    But can we get the Sera CD here I have been looking for it with no luck...

    But I think we might be onto something here... I do this sort of thing for a living, so if we can get someone who has all this info I am sure we can come up with something...
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Freshwater Aquarium Forum Date
Freshwater vs. Saltwater Aquariums in SA: General Fish Discussions Mar 31, 2025
RSS Feed Best UV Sterilizer For A Freshwater Aquarium RSS Feeds Mar 11, 2021
RSS Feed Best Aquarium Plant Fertilizer Options For A Thriving Freshwater Tank RSS Feeds Mar 3, 2021
RSS Feed Nerite Snails Care Guide: Feeding and Tank-mates for Freshwater Aquariums RSS Feeds Feb 2, 2020
Beginner at freshwater aquariums - some challenges I've had to face Beginner Discussions Oct 23, 2018
RSS Feed 10 Freshwater shrimp species | Aquarium shrimp types & info RSS Feeds Jul 9, 2018
How to set up Freshwater Aquarium using Aquaforest products Quality Marines Jun 11, 2018

Share This Page