1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

Four foot tank stand

Discussion in 'Equipment Classifieds' started by Willem, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willem

    Willem High fin Pangasius

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Messages:
    755
    Likes Received:
    15
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Hi all

    Just looking for a four foot tank stand the tank I'm getting on saturday has no stand if anyone has one lying around please
    let me know .

    Thanks
    Willem
     
  2. Guest




  3. Vez

    Vez

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Messages:
    2,076
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Krugersdorp Jhb
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  4. Vez

    Vez

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Messages:
    2,076
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Krugersdorp Jhb
    he is not in Pta, but in krugersdorp
     
  5. hein24

    hein24 Betta

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2011
    Messages:
    1,442
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Roodepoort
    Hi Willem

    I have one it needs some work but you can have it for free. I don't have my 4ft anymore.. But you will have to collect as I do not have a bakkie to transport it.
     
  6. OP
    Willem

    Willem High fin Pangasius

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Messages:
    755
    Likes Received:
    15
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Thanks @Hein will try and make a plan, will I still see you next weekend for the impeller?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  7. hein24

    hein24 Betta

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2011
    Messages:
    1,442
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Roodepoort
    If all goes as planned yes willem you should see me.
     

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page