1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

For sale: Rocks and Wood

Discussion in 'Equipment Classifieds' started by gwshorten, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Hi all
    So these are all up for grabs
    Small wood R50
    Large wood R100
    Rocks R50/kg

    I can also sell some spider wood depending on demand

    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
     
  2. Guest




  3. RVisser

    RVisser

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    433
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Are these pieces matured in water?
     
  4. hviviers75

    hviviers75

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Messages:
    4,789
    Likes Received:
    196
    Location:
    Brakpan
    Yes they matured he is busy rescaping.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  5. Pezulu

    Pezulu

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2015
    Messages:
    3,417
    Likes Received:
    1,393
    Location:
    Centurion
    I have taken 2 of the larger pieces (one on the cooler & the one with the "horn") and they are currently soaking in a tub waiting for a new scaping project that I will start on Monday.
    If the other pieces are anything like the 2 I got, they are definitely worth getting.
     
  6. OP
    gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    Yes they were in a 1000l tank but my uncle shut it down and gave me the wood. I had rescaped now and this is what I didn't use.. actually only used 1 big piece of wood

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
     
  7. ahmed00ismail

    ahmed00ismail

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2015
    Messages:
    224
    Likes Received:
    13
    Where are you based I'm intrested

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
     
  8. OP
    gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    Pretoria east but I am coming to joburg tomorrow morning

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
     
  9. OP
    gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    @ahmed00ismail where are you based

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  10. ahmed00ismail

    ahmed00ismail

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2015
    Messages:
    224
    Likes Received:
    13
    Sorry I think we spoke about the algae eater I'm in laudium centurion

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
     
  11. OP
    gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    Ahh yes. Will you be able to collect. The algae eater has been sold if you didn't see that

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
     
  12. OP
    gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    Few pieces still available? Would hate for them to become firewood

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
     

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page