1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

Filter and Heater

Discussion in 'Equipment Classifieds' started by matteffect, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matteffect

    matteffect

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2011
    Messages:
    461
    Likes Received:
    20
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    Hey guys, looking for a filter and a heater.

    Filter - Needs to be a HOB filter doing atleast 300 litres an hour. Please good condition and working well.
    Heater - Looking for 100w heater.

    Set me a price for the equipment. Thanks =D
     
  2. Guest




  3. OP
    matteffect

    matteffect

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2011
    Messages:
    461
    Likes Received:
    20
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    Hey Guys,

    never did get the heater part. Still looking for a second hand cheap heater. Also realised I only need a 75w. Preferably in the Fourways area.

    Thanks.
     
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  4. Zoom

    Zoom Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    8,469
    Likes Received:
    119
    Location:
    Jhb- Fourways
    Matt... send me a PM AFTER 18h00 tonight. Pm's get sent to me via email, and I will then be reminded to look in by box of tricks I may have a 75W that is just missing a plug... I need to just double check.

    I'm not near fourways, I'm n Roodepoort near Clearwater... but we can make a plan.

    When you PM.. send your cell number too so I can sms back my reply.
     

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page