FB: I love you dog

Discussion in 'Jungle Aquatics' started by JungleAquatics, Jan 4, 2015.

  1. JungleAquatics

    JungleAquatics Sponsor

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2009
    Messages:
    685
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Broadacres Shopping Centre, Fourways, Sandton, JHB
    I love you dog

    [​IMG]
    Talking dog says "I love you"

    It's usually parrots that have the reputation for repeating what their owners say to them, but this time it's a cute, little pup wrapped in clothes that tell...

    More...

    posted via automatic Facebook Feed
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - love Forum Date
The restart of My Love affair with tanks Members Systems Dec 14, 2023
Betta love... Fish pics Jan 14, 2021
RSS Feed Aquarium Gloves: The Best Options For Fish Tank Safety RSS Feeds Oct 29, 2020
My other love... Other Pets May 4, 2020
Gekkie just love eating .... General Discussions Apr 28, 2020
For the love of Flowerhorns Oddball fish Feb 5, 2019
African Cichlids Lover New members Dec 16, 2018

Share This Page