1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

External Filter

Discussion in 'Equipment Classifieds' started by Norgrin, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norgrin

    Norgrin

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2010
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Parklands, Cape Town
    Hello All

    Has anybody got a Fluval / Eiheim External Filter for sale.
    I want to use it on My 250Lt tank.
     
  2. Guest




  3. ACE007

    ACE007 VA-TI-KA-KI

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2009
    Messages:
    872
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\ Goodwood
    I saw this add on Gumtree. Looks like a bargain :idea:
     
  4. OP
    Norgrin

    Norgrin

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2010
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Parklands, Cape Town
    Thanks. I will check it out.
    Good deal, but too far out of My way.
     
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2010

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page