Do you feel squeemish.... to crush a snail??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Cheetah, Aug 26, 2010.

  1. Cheetah

    Cheetah Retired moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2009
    Messages:
    2,715
    Likes Received:
    124
    Location:
    Kimberley ( Northern Cape)
    I have so many "common" snails in my tanks, that I often just feel compelled to crush those sitting high & thus providing a good meal (IMO) to my fish...... Do you feel bad doing this???.... (I have sleepness nights, but will do it again tomorrow)!!!!
     
  2. Guest




  3. TroyFish

    TroyFish

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2010
    Messages:
    1,717
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Pretoria east, Elardus Park
    Nope, no problems doing it. I often did it to feed the other fish lol
     
  4. Pistolshrimp

    Pistolshrimp

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2010
    Messages:
    214
    Likes Received:
    89
    Location:
    Midrand
    Yep i feel bad killing anything for that matter, pest or no pest,
     
    Singularity likes this.
  5. Oscar

    Oscar

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2010
    Messages:
    53
    Likes Received:
    0
    no problem

    I would sleep better for i would now that my fry are safe
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - feel squeemish crush Forum Date
Wanted: Feeler for an 2.1m x 600wide Wanted/Swop/Freebies Aug 2, 2019
Gourami has 4 feelers Breeding Oct 27, 2018
[Feeler] Amano shrimp - CPT General Fish Discussions Feb 7, 2018
Freebie: [Feeler] Free Silver Dollar Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jan 12, 2018
[FEELER] Osmocote Pro 12-14 Planted Tanks May 10, 2017
Old Tank New Feel General Discussions Feb 20, 2015
Research appear to show that fish feel pain General Discussions Oct 18, 2014

Share This Page