Disappointed

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by karele, Sep 8, 2012.

  1. karele

    karele

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2010
    Messages:
    98
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Germiston, Gauteng
    Ok So the Mrs has allowed me to go spend some money, so I rushed to the lfs to start buying all the bits and bops and then realised that one bag of the 2 I needed for the substrate will already blow my budget.
    So I have been reading the forums about pfp and such so I decided to go get pricing and see what DIY projects I am going to tackle.
    Disappointment number 2 I could not find pfp at any of the stores here where I live. even had uh what is that?

    ok so anyway I will try again tomorrow, however may be so bold and ask where can i get pfp in malvern, germiston, bedfordview, primrose area.
     
  2. Guest




  3. Jenn

    Jenn Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2011
    Messages:
    2,245
    Likes Received:
    26
    Location:
    Johannesburg, Kensington
  4. byronb

    byronb

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2011
    Messages:
    500
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    jhb / dowerglen
    Builders warehouse edenvale has , in the gardening section
     
  5. OP
    karele

    karele

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2010
    Messages:
    98
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Germiston, Gauteng
    Thanks will have a look
     
  6. LunaTic

    LunaTic

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2011
    Messages:
    327
    Likes Received:
    28
    Location:
    Centurion
    Even Pick n Pay has pfp
     

Recent Posts

Share This Page