dilemna

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by oscar freak, Jul 12, 2011.

  1. oscar freak

    oscar freak

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    3,655
    Likes Received:
    56
    Location:
    Kensington Jhb
    no not the nelly and kelly rowland kind.i'v got a fish that needs a new home which i hoped i would have been able to give by now but as usual life is what happens while we're making plans and that is now on ice.it would really break my heart to see him go but if his happier off then i can live with it.i dont know if there's any tasa members able to keep him so i wonder is the zoo an option?IMG00005-20110503-1935.jpg

    Johannesburg-20110522-00011.jpg

    IMG00005-20110503-1935.jpg
     
  2. Guest




  3. Arrow Boy

    Arrow Boy

    Joined:
    May 17, 2011
    Messages:
    1,220
    Likes Received:
    206
    Location:
    Gauteng
    I feel your pain mate as I am also sitting with that dilemma.

    If I had my bigger tank by now I would of gladly taken care of yours too.

    I hope we both get good solutions in the end :(
     
  4. TropicalBoy

    TropicalBoy

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2010
    Messages:
    241
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    Sandton, Johannesburg
    @ oscar freak
    What size is the arowana and how big is your current tank?
     
  5. OP
    oscar freak

    oscar freak

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    3,655
    Likes Received:
    56
    Location:
    Kensington Jhb
    5 foot and mo is amper 2 foot
     
  6. OP
    oscar freak

    oscar freak

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    3,655
    Likes Received:
    56
    Location:
    Kensington Jhb

    amen
     

Recent Posts

Share This Page