clown loaches

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by nodac, Apr 17, 2013.

  1. nodac

    nodac

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2012
    Messages:
    382
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    cape town
    Hello guys

    Does anybody know where to get good condition clown loaches 5cm-10cm in cape town southern suburbs? Finding them pretty hard to come by.

    Thanks
     
  2. Guest




  3. dash

    dash

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2013
    Messages:
    3,194
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    Durban
    Hi ask @Altum he is from CT I think SAMS aquarium is also there.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  4. OP
    nodac

    nodac

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2012
    Messages:
    382
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    cape town
    I know sams aquariums. Usually skinny fish there and very small loaches
     
  5. Angel28

    Angel28 Nutting, crazy about my fin babies.

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2011
    Messages:
    149
    Likes Received:
    20
    Location:
    Pretoria East, Lynnwood.
    If only you were Jhb I have 2 clown loaches you could have adopted, they are the right size & are in good health. Pity! Sniff!
     
  6. OP
    nodac

    nodac

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2012
    Messages:
    382
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    cape town
    Damn that wouldve beeen awesome. I currently have 5. I originally bought 10 from sams. Very skinny and unhealthy looking and only 5 made it.

    They wouldve had an awesome home, got a nice pile of dritwood near the heater for my loaches
     
  7. Ryno

    Ryno Kenaal baber

    Joined:
    May 19, 2012
    Messages:
    4,022
    Likes Received:
    50
    Location:
    Pretoria
    i also have 2 about 8cm big
     
  8. OP
    nodac

    nodac

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2012
    Messages:
    382
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    cape town
    Damn that's 4.... If any of u guys are involved in shipping fish around cpt I'd be happy to pick them up from somebody down here
     
  9. Xandoz

    Xandoz

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2013
    Messages:
    353
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Cape Town
    I was at Aquatic Vision on Monday and they had some nice Clown Loaches. About 5cm and looked pretty well-fed. Aquatic Vision is in Brackenfell but is affiliated to Sam's so perhaps Sam's has loaches from the same shipment? These loaches were only brought in in the last few days; they didn't have them last week.
     
  10. OP
    nodac

    nodac

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2012
    Messages:
    382
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    cape town
    Thanks I went to sams yesterday (wednesday) and they only had about 5 very small ones. 1-2cm. Tiny things that were skinny
     
  11. Xandoz

    Xandoz

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2013
    Messages:
    353
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Maybe those were the leftovers? Shame, that sucks.
     
  12. OP
    nodac

    nodac

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2012
    Messages:
    382
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    cape town
    I think they're still waiting on stock everything looked low, ill look again this weekend
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - clown loaches Forum Date
Wanted: Looking for jumbo clown loaches Wanted/Swop/Freebies Mar 24, 2022
Wanted: Clown Loaches Wanted/Swop/Freebies May 26, 2021
Wanted: Clown Loaches Wanted/Swop/Freebies Aug 16, 2019
Wanted: Clown Loaches & Red Rainbows Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jun 3, 2018
Wanted: Clown loaches Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jan 4, 2018
Wanted: Clown Loaches Big healthy Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jan 28, 2016
Clown Loaches sick Diseases Jan 5, 2016

Share This Page