Clown loaches and panda corys

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by WMDavies, Feb 18, 2014.

  1. WMDavies

    WMDavies

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2011
    Messages:
    90
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Hillcrest, Kzn
    I live in Hillcrest, kzn. I have a 240lt jewel aquarium and my fish have been breeding like crazy. Looking to give away 2 nice sized clown loaches and 10 panda corys. Preferably to someone with at least a 200lt tank. Email me on wmdavies81@gmail.com if interested.
     
  2. Guest




  3. ROEKSTE

    ROEKSTE

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2011
    Messages:
    840
    Likes Received:
    21
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Darn .... I wish I was closer to KZN would have taken all of them.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Clown loaches panda Forum Date
Wanted: Looking for jumbo clown loaches Wanted/Swop/Freebies Mar 24, 2022
Wanted: Clown Loaches Wanted/Swop/Freebies May 26, 2021
Wanted: Clown Loaches Wanted/Swop/Freebies Aug 16, 2019
Wanted: Clown Loaches & Red Rainbows Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jun 3, 2018
Wanted: Clown loaches Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jan 4, 2018
Wanted: Clown Loaches Big healthy Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jan 28, 2016
Clown Loaches sick Diseases Jan 5, 2016

Share This Page