Cannot see everybodies fish pics?

Discussion in 'Website Suggestions, Support and Feedback' started by Hawk, Jul 16, 2012.

  1. Hawk

    Hawk Clown Fish :-)

    Joined:
    May 25, 2012
    Messages:
    5,147
    Likes Received:
    80
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Hi Mods/Anybody

    Is anybody else having an issue viewing some pics on this site. I tried to look at the making coconut caves post and the pics are replaced with crosses. I have tried clicking and downloading seperately but nothing works. This is not the first time this has happened. Help?
     
  2. Guest




  3. byronb

    byronb

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2011
    Messages:
    500
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    jhb / dowerglen
    not an internet explorer setting?
     
  4. Rory

    Rory Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2008
    Messages:
    2,355
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    JHB
    If you're browsing at work your firewall might block some stuff.
     
  5. OP
    Hawk

    Hawk Clown Fish :-)

    Joined:
    May 25, 2012
    Messages:
    5,147
    Likes Received:
    80
    Location:
    Cape Town
    @Rory - Thanks, I will try the same thread tonight on my tablet and see if it makes a difference. I am at work and there are all sort of IT blocks here...
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Cannot everybodies fish Forum Date
searched but cannot find New members Feb 14, 2013
I cannot acces page 2 of my own post??? Website Suggestions, Support and Feedback Feb 24, 2011
hows everybodies apistos doing General Discussions Aug 21, 2012

Share This Page