Camalanus Worms

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Javei, Sep 13, 2013.

  1. Javei

    Javei

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2013
    Messages:
    565
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    pretoria
    Okay im really on the end of solutions!!!

    I can't treat camalanus worms!!!!
    I tried dovaworm that contains levamisole
    I tried flubendazole
    i tried tramisol!

    all my gups are effected

    i need help!!!
     
  2. Guest




  3. PsyXe

    PsyXe

    Joined:
    May 16, 2012
    Messages:
    891
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    PTA
  4. OP
    Javei

    Javei

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2013
    Messages:
    565
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    pretoria
    Thanks for the link, I treated with levamisole hcl but at a dose of 2mg/l. After reading the experience of the person on that link he pushed it to 30mg/l. I think I will try that!! If I lose my guppies it is not a train smash because they are going to die anyway, in the next few days.
     
  5. PsyXe

    PsyXe

    Joined:
    May 16, 2012
    Messages:
    891
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    PTA
    So glad there was something helpful there! Yes, definitely if he succeeded at such a high dose I think it's worth giving it a try.
     
  6. OP
    Javei

    Javei

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2013
    Messages:
    565
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    pretoria
    Oky I'm on a self experiencing test.
    I have dova worm (contains levamisole)
    I have tramisol (contains levamisol HCL)
    I have parazin (got from lsf)
    I have flubendazole(can't remember what is the active ingredient)
    I'm going to buy levamisole hcl the pure liquid today.

    I'm treating the worst infected with dovaworm, and experimenting on the guppies I'm sure I'm going to lose due to the worms.
    I want to see what product works and will post the results
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Camalanus Worms Forum Date
Camalanus worms driving me crazy General Discussions Feb 12, 2014
Camalanus Worms General Discussions Sep 9, 2013
Camalanus worm treatment with Tramisol Diseases Jul 17, 2012
Wanted: Grindal Worms Wanted/Swop/Freebies Oct 15, 2025
Guppy sick ?worms Beginner Discussions Oct 12, 2025
Silkworms General Off-Topic chat Oct 11, 2022
Wanted: Grindal Worms Wanted/Swop/Freebies Apr 7, 2022

Share This Page