Buying glass

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ROEKSTE, Mar 24, 2014.

  1. ROEKSTE

    ROEKSTE

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2011
    Messages:
    840
    Likes Received:
    21
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Hi All...

    Where can one get glass at good prices in PTA? I am looking for 5 mm.
     
  2. Guest




  3. JJFury

    JJFury

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    407
    Likes Received:
    11
    You can try Northern Hardware and Glass, Northern Hardware Glass. I dont buy glass often, but their prices were not bad last time I had to buy.

    Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk
     
  4. OP
    ROEKSTE

    ROEKSTE

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2011
    Messages:
    840
    Likes Received:
    21
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  5. francoisve

    francoisve Killinut

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2013
    Messages:
    1,237
    Likes Received:
    13
    Location:
    Milnerton, Cape Town
    @ROEKSTE Call me I may be able to help....:idea:
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Buying glass Forum Date
Wanted: Buying fish in Cape Town Wanted/Swop/Freebies Apr 14, 2025
Is buying RO/DI water a thing? Beginner Discussions Jul 9, 2023
Buying live fish from e,bay General Fish Discussions Dec 13, 2021
Wouldn't recommend buying a Juwel tank Planted Tanks Nov 29, 2021
Fish buying General Discussions Jan 24, 2021
Buying a bigger tank Beginner Discussions Jul 6, 2020
Experience buying from Betterweather General Discussions Aug 22, 2019

Share This Page