Bolivian ram s bedfordview

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by FabioCarvalho, Mar 15, 2014.

  1. FabioCarvalho

    FabioCarvalho

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2014
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    Hello guys were can I get bolivian ram in bedfordview anyone knows a good LPS?

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
     
  2. Guest




  3. nick discus

    nick discus

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2012
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Alberton
    Hi. Tell me what you want maybe i can help you. I got 1 extra female and 1 extra male in my tank. That female is ready to spawn bt the male is just not interested in her at all. i also got a lot of babies from a prev spawn from my other 2 pairs.. they 3weeks old now
     
  4. OP
    FabioCarvalho

    FabioCarvalho

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2014
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    I want a couple to breading. How much do you ask for the babys?

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
     
  5. nick discus

    nick discus

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2012
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Alberton
    The babies are still very small. I still feed them bbs 3x a day. The will be ready for new homes in about a month. If by that time you still want I can let you know.
     
  6. OP
    FabioCarvalho

    FabioCarvalho

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2014
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    Ok but how much you ask for them?

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
     
  7. nick discus

    nick discus

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2012
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Alberton
    I sell the rams only when they about 2 months old for R30 a fish.
     
  8. OP
    FabioCarvalho

    FabioCarvalho

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2014
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    Nice price. Pm me your number :)

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
     
  9. nick discus

    nick discus

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2012
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Alberton

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Bolivian bedfordview Forum Date
Wanted: Bolivian Rams Wanted/Swop/Freebies Aug 10, 2024
Wanted: Bolivian Rams Wanted/Swop/Freebies Dec 29, 2021
Bolivian ram gender id ID Needed May 18, 2019
First time rearing Bolivian Ram fry Breeding Oct 18, 2015
Do I have bolivian Rams or German Blue Rams? General Discussions Jul 28, 2015
Bolivian Ram Fish pics Feb 7, 2015
Sexing Bolivian Rams Cichlids Jan 26, 2015

Share This Page