Black Gravel

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bazil, May 15, 2012.

  1. DesertConvert

    DesertConvert Toad

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Messages:
    571
    Likes Received:
    9
    Location:
    Pretoria
    You've just given me an idea...
     
  2. Guest




  3. PRINAV

    PRINAV

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2012
    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    midrand
    Hi Guys,

    I am new to this. I am also looking for black sand, i have white at the moment & want to change to black substrate as i have a really colourful tank.
    I think it would really look better with the black subtrates as the colours would me more visible, I am from midrand.
     
  4. Pezulu

    Pezulu

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2015
    Messages:
    3,417
    Likes Received:
    1,393
    Location:
    Centurion
    I have gravel that is black, red and white.
    About 20kg of it.
    If interested, you can PM me.

    20160803_134526.jpg

    Alternatively there is a new LFS in Muldersdrift that has black silica sand, in backs of 5kg and 10kg.
    It is quite expensive though, but nowhere nearly as expensive as Seachem Flourite or ADA Aquasoil.

    20160803_134526.jpg
     
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  5. Ryno

    Ryno Kenaal baber

    Joined:
    May 19, 2012
    Messages:
    4,022
    Likes Received:
    50
    Location:
    Pretoria
    @Pezulu in the future check the date of the thread and the date of the last post.....
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  6. Broder

    Broder

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,020
    Likes Received:
    34
    Location:
    East London
    I think he was posting for my benefit, as I requested info about black substrate in another thread.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Black Gravel Forum Date
Wanted: Fine black gravel Wanted/Swop/Freebies Nov 20, 2020
Wanted: Looking for duckweed or something similar and other plants and black gravel Wanted/Swop/Freebies Oct 19, 2017
Wanted: Looking for duckweed or something similar and other plants and black gravel Wanted/Swop/Freebies Oct 19, 2017
Where to get black inert gravel? General Discussions Feb 28, 2017
Freebie: Bucket with Coarse Black Gravel Wanted/Swop/Freebies Dec 28, 2016
Swop: Black Gravel Wanted/Swop/Freebies Dec 14, 2015
Black sand/gravel General Equipment discussion May 7, 2012

Share This Page