Big up to TASA! *impressed*

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chris M, Dec 6, 2010.

  1. Chris M

    Chris M

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2010
    Messages:
    262
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Cape Town - Claremont
    Hi Folks,

    If you read my intro post, you'll know that it's been a good decade or so since I kept aquariums (at one stage I had 13 tanks).

    Anyway, I've been on the forum for less than 24 hours and have already received more thanks, help and information than I would have hoped to acquire over a few months - I'm taken-a-back!

    Although I've followed this forum for years, to finally engage and see just how warm everyone is, is a fresh and wonderful experience.

    I run the number 1 ranked blog in the whole of Africa - MODS - How can I repay you nad/or show my thanks?
     
  2. Guest




  3. boebie

    boebie

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2009
    Messages:
    480
    Likes Received:
    8
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Hey Chris, welcome! Awsome blog btw! Spent the last 2hrs on it instead of working!
     
  4. OP
    Chris M

    Chris M

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2010
    Messages:
    262
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Cape Town - Claremont
    @boebie - Oh no, haha, that's not my intention, muahhaha ;)

    Thanks for the welcome!
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  5. oscar freak

    oscar freak

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    3,655
    Likes Received:
    56
    Location:
    Kensington Jhb
    welcome and howsit
     
  6. OP
    Chris M

    Chris M

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2010
    Messages:
    262
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Cape Town - Claremont
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - TASA *impressed* Forum Date
My TASA inspired tank Members Systems Sep 18, 2023
New on TASA New members Jun 23, 2020
ShrimpNation TASA Members Special Shrimp Nation May 2, 2020
New to TASA New members Apr 18, 2020
Greetings TASA New members Jan 29, 2020
New member to TASA New members Dec 30, 2019
Hello TASA, my name is Vozzy, and I'm an aquaholic New members Oct 26, 2019

Share This Page