Betta breeders in JHB?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by FishLover, Nov 9, 2012.

  1. FishLover

    FishLover

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2012
    Messages:
    881
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Rustenburg
    Helloo all! I want to get a pair of bettas from JHB, I have seen Jungle aquatics range and they are awesome but I would like to know if there are any betta breeders in JHB that I could buy from? I want a pair of halfmoon bettas and I want them to be show quality, preferrably siblings and young enough to breed. I want to buy them as a breeding pair. If anyone has any available in JHB please post pics and tell me the price. I would like to see pics of the parents and I would like exotic colours such as green fire or black copper or blue mustard gas dragon etc. Thanks in advance!!!!:bigsmile:
     
  2. Guest




  3. OP
    FishLover

    FishLover

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2012
    Messages:
    881
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Rustenburg
    PLEASE!!!! IF ther are ANY breeders of bettas in JHB please tell me!!!!
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Betta breeders Forum Date
Calling all betta breeders Labyrinth Fish Mar 5, 2012
Your Betta Fish Has Seen Things. It's Time to Do Better Jungle Aquatics May 3, 2026
Wanted: Platinum Halfmoon Betta Wanted/Swop/Freebies Feb 25, 2025
Bettas in Port Elizabeth Beginner Discussions Jan 20, 2025
Wild betta species Species Tanks Feb 18, 2024
Trying our hand at Betta breeding Breeding Nov 25, 2023
Incredible Show Quality Bettas Jungle Aquatics May 16, 2023

Share This Page