app for the forum

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by dash, Apr 2, 2013.

  1. dash

    dash

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2013
    Messages:
    3,194
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    Durban
    Hi all.
    This one is for all you technology experts. Many forums have an app for the IPHONE and other devices that make accessing the site very easy. I know some of you are using tablets and iphone’’s. Any apps out their to use TASA?

    Thanks
     
  2. Guest




  3. hviviers75

    hviviers75

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Messages:
    4,789
    Likes Received:
    196
    Location:
    Brakpan
    I use forum runner on android, dont know if they got something similar for iphone.
     
  4. OP
    dash

    dash

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2013
    Messages:
    3,194
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    Durban
    hi they do. is it good?
     
  5. hviviers75

    hviviers75

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Messages:
    4,789
    Likes Received:
    196
    Location:
    Brakpan
    Yes works very well, you can even upload photos via forum runner.

    you just go search for websites and then you type tropical aquariums sa in the search field.

    You then need to login with your tasa login and password.
     
  6. OP
    dash

    dash

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2013
    Messages:
    3,194
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    Durban
    Ok. Just got the app and it works really good. Thanks.
     
  7. hviviers75

    hviviers75

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Messages:
    4,789
    Likes Received:
    196
    Location:
    Brakpan
    Cool man I am glad. Pleasure dude.
     
  8. Zoom

    Zoom Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    8,469
    Likes Received:
    119
    Location:
    Jhb- Fourways
    Tapatalk is very good app too.
     
  9. woerman

    woerman

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2012
    Messages:
    377
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Pretoria - Wonderboom
    I use tapatalk. I no not like tapatalk 2, tried using it a few times but I am back using the old one
     
  10. OP
    dash

    dash

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2013
    Messages:
    3,194
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    Durban
    Started using forum runner. Seems good. How do you upload pictures with the app?
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - forum Forum Date
New to the Forum. New members Dec 17, 2025
New to Forum New members May 11, 2022
Finally got around to posting this forum intro thread... New members Mar 11, 2022
New to the forum New members Aug 30, 2021
New to the forum New members Oct 27, 2020
New to the Forum. New members Aug 15, 2020
Brackish water forum Website Suggestions, Support and Feedback May 8, 2020

Share This Page