API master t est kit faulty

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Javei, Feb 13, 2014.

  1. Javei

    Javei

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2013
    Messages:
    565
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    pretoria
    Oky I had the most weird experience today. My tank paramaters are perfect I know it withoit testing it. Today I decided to test and see what results I get. Here is the shock!
    Ammonia 8
    Nitrite 0
    Nitrate 20-25
    Ph 7.4

    Now how is it possible for ammonia to show 8??
    Then all my fish should be dead. Expiry on it is 2018
     
  2. Guest




  3. Reedfish

    Reedfish Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    13,311
    Likes Received:
    3,714
    Location:
    UK
    Did you repeat the test?
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - master faulty Forum Date
Save 20% on the Oase BioMaster Canister Filter Today Jungle Aquatics Mar 4, 2026
20% Off Oase BioMaster Thermo Canister Filters - Limited Time! Jungle Aquatics Sep 18, 2025
Temu "Seven Master" 58cm LED light review Equipment Reviews Apr 16, 2025
Which API Master Test Kit is more useful/versatile? General Discussions Jan 16, 2025
Apistogramma Macmasteri? ID Needed Jan 11, 2021
The Braai Master Thread General Off-Topic chat Aug 21, 2020
Swop: Sera Freshwater Master Test Kit Wanted/Swop/Freebies Nov 7, 2018

Share This Page