Also trying the Betta breeding

Discussion in 'Breeding' started by ACE007, Apr 20, 2011.

  1. ACE007

    ACE007 VA-TI-KA-KI

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2009
    Messages:
    872
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\ Goodwood
    Here is the male and female. Both are Crown Tail ?? Still need to learn the names...:push:
    IMG00192-20110420-0724.jpg IMG00186-20110420-0723.jpg
    So she is in her little holding "cell" (2l Coke bottle full of holes :p)
    Will leave them like that till Friday morning and let her loose.
    (Just so I can keep an eye on them...)

    IMG00186-20110420-0723.jpg

    IMG00192-20110420-0724.jpg
     
  2. Guest




  3. Jimmy

    Jimmy Son of Poseidon

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2011
    Messages:
    361
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Pretoria East
    Good luck! If its keeps on going like this then soon bettas wil be flooding the market! Whooot!
     
  4. Vis

    Vis Gerhard

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2009
    Messages:
    6,130
    Likes Received:
    132
    Location:
    Rustenburg
    Are you keeping the female with the male all the time although seperated?
     
  5. OP
    ACE007

    ACE007 VA-TI-KA-KI

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2009
    Messages:
    872
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\ Goodwood
    Yes I added her to the tank last night, but she is in a 2L coke bottle with allot of holes in for water flow. I know people also use the use the glass from a lantern but then there is no water flow to the female.

    This morning he already had a HUGE bubble nest going.

    Then on Friday only I'll let her "out" so that they can be together. :p
    BUT I want to be there as he killed my previous female... :mad:
     
  6. Rooivlerkie

    Rooivlerkie

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2010
    Messages:
    1,206
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Westen Cape
    Good luck.
    I hope your male is a good father,
    who will look good after the eggs.
    Good luck again
     
  7. ekke

    ekke

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2011
    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Parow
    best of luck
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - trying Betta breeding Forum Date
Trying our hand at Betta breeding Breeding Nov 25, 2023
Trying my hand at betta's Breeding Jun 18, 2013
Cabinet builder JHB- trying again General Equipment discussion Sep 19, 2024
I'm trying my hand at breeding Amano Shrimp! General Discussions Jul 29, 2021
Trying hard! New members May 4, 2021
Trying to find a home for a pleco General Discussions Dec 31, 2018
Trying something new - propagation Anything DIY related Aug 22, 2015

Share This Page