Alanod ?

Discussion in 'Anything DIY related' started by Marius Swart, Aug 20, 2014.

  1. Marius Swart

    Marius Swart Guppies

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1,893
    Likes Received:
    45
    Location:
    Oudtshoorn
    Is this the correct sheet for reflecters ?
    20140820_151428.jpg
    20140820_151425.jpg

    20140820_151428.jpg

    20140820_151425.jpg
     
  2. Guest




  3. f-fish

    f-fish #unspecified

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2009
    Messages:
    9,642
    Likes Received:
    2,260
    Location:
    JHB - Randburg
    seems a bit thick to be alanod ... but should work a treat esp if you get it at a good price
     
  4. OP
    Marius Swart

    Marius Swart Guppies

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1,893
    Likes Received:
    45
    Location:
    Oudtshoorn
    @f-fish I can get 1m x 0.6m for R90 , it very easy to bend and its seemed about 1mm thick . Will this work better than pvc pipe ? He said it was aluminium
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  5. koganm

    koganm

    Joined:
    May 4, 2012
    Messages:
    630
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    JHB
    I think that would work just fine... Just maybe give it a buff after mounting it. I would love some of this for my upcoming led project.
     
  6. OP
    Marius Swart

    Marius Swart Guppies

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1,893
    Likes Received:
    45
    Location:
    Oudtshoorn
    I fitted it just like this . PVC pipe does look slightly brighter imo but its hard to tell, atleast this will not get dark or give in so soon
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Alanod Forum Date
Alanod cutoff piece needed Wanted/Swop/Freebies Aug 18, 2016
Alanod - Johannesburg Anything DIY related Jun 3, 2014

Share This Page