1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

60l hexagon tank

Discussion in 'Equipment Classifieds' started by gwshorten, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    Hi all

    I am going to sell my 60l hexagon tank.

    Included is a super filter, stones for gravel, 1 piece of spider wood and I'll put some java fern on it, a 100w heater and my Golden Chinese algea eater.

    Everything for R250

    In pta east

    Thanks
    Grant
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
     
  2. Guest




  3. OP
    gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    Food and airpump+ airstone included and t8 light + ballast

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
     
  4. Pezulu

    Pezulu

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2015
    Messages:
    3,417
    Likes Received:
    1,393
    Location:
    Centurion
    I wish I had the space.
    As it is I am treading on very thin ice with the Mrs.
     
  5. OP
    gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    Hahaha at least it's not the future wife's father.. I worry every day that he will come home and say that's too much now!

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
     

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page