1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

4ft tank for sale

Discussion in 'Equipment Classifieds' started by gwshorten, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    Hi all

    With huge regret I am kind of forced to sell my bigger tanks after I found out just how much electricity can cost.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    Complete tank painted black bottom and back on stand

    Inside this incredible tank ;) a mix of black substrate on one side and playpit sand on the other with 2 large pieces of wood, spiderwood with needle leafed java attached and a big bushy java fern to sit in the middle

    I have a double sided sponge filter and a boyu UV filter

    A 300w heater

    1 or 2 pebbles

    Airpump for sponge filter and airstone

    Light with ballast and there is a canopy which is not in the picture

    Livestock.

    Female kribensis with brood of about 100. I also have a slightly bigger brood of about 40 in another small tank I am selling..(ad to follow) and then my ready to go brood in my 180l custom (ad to follow)

    There is also an amazing thermometer from the LPS for a good price of R16

    Reason for joking around is to try make the sale a little easier for me :(

    All in all I am looking for R4000

    In PTA east

    Let me know guys.
    (Ps if you know of ways for me to save power...that would also help)

    Thanks
    Grant

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
     
  2. Guest




  3. Deadpool

    Deadpool Have you seen this man?

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2016
    Messages:
    175
    Likes Received:
    31
    Location:
    the NanoAquatics fish room in Centurion
    That tank looks strangely familiar...
     
  4. OP
    gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    Hmm I don't think you would have seen this one.. got it from some guy in centurion who tries to breed fish. Much like I do ;)

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
     
  5. OP
    gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    [​IMG]

    Apologies for reflection

    Here is the tank with canopy on and light in canopy

    [​IMG]

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
     
  6. Pezulu

    Pezulu

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2015
    Messages:
    3,417
    Likes Received:
    1,393
    Location:
    Centurion
    I wish I had the money and space.
    Could do with the complete setup as you have it going at the moment.
     
  7. OP
    gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    Closest off will also be accepted

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
     
  8. OP
    gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    Bump

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
     
  9. OP
    gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    Price drop R2500.

    This needs to go asap
     
  10. OP
    gwshorten

    gwshorten

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    585
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Pretoria east
    No livestock though. Boyu UV filter, double sponge and extra filters. Also extra gravel, rocks and wood
     

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page