1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

3 foot & 4 foot Fishtanks

Discussion in 'Equipment Classifieds' started by P.A.T., Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P.A.T.

    P.A.T.

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2010
    Messages:
    89
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    JHB; South Africa
    Hi all,

    I have two fishtanks forsale. Both with canopies. Willing to sell them individually as well.

    Viv
    0848883489
     
  2. Guest




  3. Slojo

    Slojo

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2009
    Messages:
    2,115
    Likes Received:
    24
    Price would be nice.
    And photos or description of condition.
     
  4. Genisis252

    Genisis252 Genisis252

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Messages:
    71
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Boksburg, South Africa
    Price wise what are you looking at ?
     
  5. OP
    P.A.T.

    P.A.T.

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2010
    Messages:
    89
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    JHB; South Africa
    Hi Guys,

    I paid R900.00 for both. I just want to recover my money back as much as possible. Open to offers. Its in good condition.

    Viv.
     

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page